Establishment & Development history
Safety and confidentiality
CSR Policy and Code Of Conduct
GS MOTORBIKE BATTERY
E-SERIES MF BATTERY
GS AUTOMOTIVE BATTERY
MAINTENANCE FREE BATTERY
THE LIGHTING BATTERY
ELECTRIC FORKLIFT BATTERY - DEEP CYCLE BATTERY
DEEP CYCLE BATTERY
TRACTION BATTERY CHARGER
Policies and benefits
Training and Developing
- Put the Battery at the dry and firmly flat place.
- Don’t make the battery short circuit as: let the conductor connect 2 poles of Battery.
- Don’t put the Battery near the corrosion chemicals.
- Don’t put sharps, don’t overlap, or put other things on the battery.
- If don’t use car/motor for a long time, over 1 month, please check battery capacity and recharge by charger (include dry battery, MF).
Safety using informations
Dealer Warranty Policys
Battery checking process
Instruction for conventional battery
Instruction for MF battery
Charge battery in right way
Discarded Battery collection
10 Signs of battery that need check & maintenance
When battery have problems
Safety when charging battery
Manual guide use MCB charging 5 lines
Refill water for lead acid battery
SHOULD and SHOULD NOT when using Electric Forklift battery